1. MNF #44 has been announced. Click to enter your team.
Looking for fun friendly Pro Clubs or a competitive environment to strut your FIFA skills playing among the very best?

Register and start your FE career today!

XB1 Super Sunday Report 16/10/16

Discussion in 'FE News' started by Unity Bluefin, Oct 24, 2016.

• by Unity Bluefin, Oct 24, 2016 at 6:28 PM
  • Unity Bluefin

Unity Bluefin
    Owner
    Staff Member Owner Admin Moderator

Club:
    Unity
    Position:
    CB
    Formation:
    3-5-2
    iFE Nation:
    Club Badge:
    Suppose its better late than never but I just wanted to give a brief run down on the last Super Sunday we held.

Firstly congratulations to Vendetta our eventual winners, who won after a closely fought final with Verdict.

Generally speaking the tournament ran without any major incidents although as always there were problems behind the scenes that folk are generally not aware of which I will try to address one by one.

• Players messaging staff during the tournament about a variety of issues, you have a manager who we deal with, spamming staff with party invites, xbox live messages, and skype messages is not on, you will be ignored as we will only deal with your manager thats why we have him in a chat, added were also taking part in the tournament. Do yourself a favour and stop it as I'm taking a list and repeat offenders are going to be banned from participating in future tournaments.
    • Players messaging other teams abusively, again both managers are in chat with staff, I see no reason why players should be getting involved, as above if this happens in future and I get proof of this you will be banned from participating in future tournaments.
    • Fake throw ins, an issue has occurred where teams are using up the 3 fake throw ins repeatedly (3 fake giant throws) to waste time during the match, this falls under time wasting rules and as such will be punished accordingly if your team indulges in such behaviour. Proof will have to be submitted to staff.

As everyone knows we used our new tournament section for the past Super Sunday, everything ran perfectly up until I got a bit lost sorting out the knockout brackets, so we posted the information on the forums instead, this is now sorted for future tournaments: http://www.clubsgaming.com/forum/tournaments/super-sunday-19-knockout-bracket.15/ as you can see this looks much neater and maps everything out for everyone.

A huge thanks to all the teams involved for sorting out your rosters, getting your players signed up and most importantly for taking part in a good spirited tournament.

• Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'FE News' started by Unity Bluefin, Oct 24, 2016.