1. MNF #44 has been announced. Click to enter your team.
Looking for fun friendly Pro Clubs or a competitive environment to strut your FIFA skills playing among the very best?

Register and start your FE career today!

Some site updates.

Discussion in 'FE News' started by Unity Bluefin, Dec 2, 2016.

• by Unity Bluefin, Dec 2, 2016 at 4:39 PM
  • Unity Bluefin

Unity Bluefin
    Owner
    Staff Member Owner Admin Moderator

Club:
    Unity
    Position:
    CB
    Formation:
    3-5-2
    iFE Nation:
    Club Badge:
    Just to let folk know that after having discussed with quite a few folk around the site lately we have made some changes to two sections of the site, and also to update on what is going to be happening going into next year. Some some parts of this will interest you and some won't but I'll try to keep it brief.

Both the Premium Page and Donations Page have been updated and both for different things, contrary to what folk might think there is not a lot of active premium accounts on the site, premium accounts are basically a way to support the site financially to pay bills enhance coding around the site, every penny submitted through premium has been put towards the site, and more as I have personally covered the costs of the site since Tony left when he used to cover half, since then I have received a payment for half of one months bills and that remains the case until today. So what you get for premium doesn't seem like much, but the premium page does list whats available.

In terms of donations I have updated that page to reflect what it is we need exactly, as I said above I cover server costs myself at the moment with the little income from premium accounts and adverts not even making up half that figure, the sites not overly busy so adverts don't make much revenue, you can see that we have two goals, one is a monthly on going total for the server costs, and the other is based on the last quote to fix rivals back to its former glory.

Finally with the money that's in the kitty just now from any donation or premiums that have come in will be going towards a new tournament system again we are short of the required amount and I will likely make up the shortfall for that as well, however this is needed as a more robust system for the plans we have needs to be in place and then developed over time when finances become available to do that, whether by donation or my own pocket, ideally the strategy would be short term to have it the way we want it right away but finances dictate we will need to play a waiting game and decide on which features we will needed added first.

Whatever occurs next year is sure to be an exciting one for the site as we introduce some new ideas, so thanks to those that have continued to support with the premium accounts and the donations no matter how small or large over the last few months.

Weaver, petrus, MiT Morgan and 2 others like this.
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'FE News' started by Unity Bluefin, Dec 2, 2016.