1. MNF #44 has been announced. Click to enter your team.
Looking for fun friendly Pro Clubs or a competitive environment to strut your FIFA skills playing among the very best?

Register and start your FE career today!

XB1 Evoke Team Spotlight Interview

Discussion in 'FE News' started by Unity Bluefin, Mar 2, 2016.

• by Unity Bluefin, Mar 2, 2016 at 7:02 PM
  • Unity Bluefin

Unity Bluefin
    Owner
    Staff Member Owner Admin Moderator

Club:
    Unity
    Position:
    CB
    Formation:
    3-5-2
    iFE Nation:
    Club Badge:
    Team Spotlight Interview

Staff decided to bring in a feature called team spotlight, this month we question Evoke co-manager Mario Milanista.

As Manager please tell us a bit about yourself.

I have very clear ideas of what I want done on the pitch, very stubborn and vocal, probably not always the easiest about. If I want it done one way, it’s either done like that or we’ll go down sinking.

What is your club name?

Evoke

When was your club established?

Why did you choose that particular name?

Evntz’s ego

How did your club originally form?

The club orginially formed as Fnatic back on fifa13. After mudannyfc established himself as the best defender on the game through play with wonderkids. And Evntz became about the best dm on the game while playing for magical. We were 3 mates whom played together for years on different 1v1 sites to start with. And we were able to find unknown players or mates to build strong sides.

Who would you say is your main rivals?

Anyone considered better or equal to us.

What has been your best team moment in clubs?

Probably when we beat golden to number 1 on the world rankings 2014.

Who is your best player/players?

If one goes through all leagues and tournies this fifa one is able to see that Evoke concede about half the amount of goals any other team does, and it does not matter who the flavour of the week, best defender is, as long as we have mudannyfc we will be the strongest defensive unit on the game, this is just by looking at the actual factual numbers. He is our very best player.

What advice would you give to new Managers starting out?

Be stubborn. People are going to leave. You’re going to have to rebuild a side 2-6 times in a year, if you’re lucky. I would suggest trying to get people whom really want to be there, playing for you. We’ve tried getting both known and unknown players in. And I would definitively recommend doing the latter, if a player establishes an affiliation with your team, more likely than not you’ll be able to keep those players for a very long time, ofcourse if you are unlucky like we’ve been this fifa, you’ll have to rebuild anyway, but in the long term I definitively would recommend looking for the players who really just want to be there.

How do you find the patience to continue when things are going bad?

We’ve had high positives before, and this year, we never won anything on cg this year, but we’ve come very close far too many times. But this is great motivation to have at least for myself. Where I know when we lost Evntz, which was very sad, we still managed to come back stronger. And when we now after Christmas lost probably what became two of the best clubs players this year again, I know we have the ability and capability to build a side back up and fight for the top spots again. Things have been shit since Christmas, but you just set yourselves goals to accomplish and try to work towards it. The biggest problem with getting lesser known players in is that “when the going gets bad” it gets very bad for long periods before it becomes good. You just have to set yourself goals, and be stubborn.

What changes if any would you say needs to be implemented into clubs?

You know what, I am not even going to touch too much on this because it’s a waste of time, clubs is terrible format, and fifa even neglected to put the ACTUAL RULES of football, into the game.. I mean, am done… Rankings don’t even matter much.

What changes if any would you say needs to be implemented into CG?

I personally would like more focus on the 11 man side of things rather than the seasons(vfl) thing. I just feel it steals away from the 11 man scene specially in terms of building it up. Seasons take away from the incentive to make your own proper 11 man side, and there are lesser about than ever, and it creates lesser competition, especially in the top world rankings.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'FE News' started by Unity Bluefin, Mar 2, 2016.