1. MNF #44 has been announced. Click to enter your team.
Looking for fun friendly Pro Clubs or a competitive environment to strut your FIFA skills playing among the very best?

Register and start your FE career today!

English Premiership Winners Predictions for 18/19

Discussion in 'Sports Discussion' started by Unity Bluefin, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Unity Bluefin

Unity Bluefin
    Owner
    Staff Member Owner Admin Moderator

Club:
    Unity
    Position:
    CB
    Formation:
    3-5-2
    iFE Nation:
    Club Badge:
    Whats your predictions for the up coming season lads?

Mine is Liverpool, just feel as though they have been building towards something the past 2 seasons, and this seasons signings should take them up a level.

Whats yours?

2. Class Doyle

Class Doyle Orange Peeler

Manchester City.

3. Unity Benny

Unity Benny Amateur

Club:
    Unity
    Position:
    CB
    Formation:
    3-5-2
    1.Liverpool
    2.City
    3.Chelsea
    4. Spurs

4. Fenix JoeBhoy

Fenix JoeBhoy
    Owner
    Staff Member Owner Moderator Premium Member

Club:
    Fenix
    Position:
    CB
    Formation:
    3-5-2
    I can't see past Citeh myself but the only team to really strengthen to challenge is Liverpool. Arsenal were that far off the pace last season and the amount of changes I think will leave them a bit short still.

5. Zeus 7

Zeus 7 Orange Peeler

1. Man City
    2. liverpool
    3. Man Utd

After watching chelsea today, no chance.
    Tottenham could be included but no signings is a worry.
    Arsenal 100% not top 3, manager wont change their bottling habits.

6. Carlos x

Carlos x Orange Peeler

1. Fulham - Mitrovic to win the Dor
    2. City
    3. Liverpool
    4. Spurs
    5. United

7. Chapman

Chapman Orange Peeler

1. Liverpool
    2. City
    3. Chelsea
    4. United

8. Chrissy

Chrissy Orange Peeler

1. City - Best squad without a doubt.

2. Liverpool - will push city all the way but if VVD gets injured i can see our defence letting us down big time. Lovren cant be trusted for a full season and Matip is injury prone.

3. Chelsea - if they can keep a hold of Hazard, Courtois and manage to sign a quality ST, i can see them doing well this season.

4. - Man United
    5- Spurs
    6- Arsenal

DannyMFC x and Class Doyle like this.
  9. wF Teagle

wF Teagle Amateur

1. City
    2. Liverpool
    3. Chelsea
    4. United/Spurs
    5. Spurs/United
    6. Arsenal

10. Walms

Walms Amateur

Position:
    CDM
    Formation:
    4-1-2-1-2
    Burnley

11. InV Garratt

InV Garratt Amateur

1. Man City
    2. Liverpool/Man Utd
    3. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    4 Spurs/Arsenal

12. Z Dylan

Z Dylan Boot Cleaner

1. City

2. Liverpool

3. Chelsea

Class Doyle likes this.
  13. Alexx19

Alexx19
    Admin
    Staff Member Admin Moderator

1. City - Imo they’ve still got by far and away the best squad, cant see anyone else being as consistent

2. Lpool - Couple decent signings, not enough to win the league tho. Be interesting to see if they can keep the pressure game up another year

3. Spurs - Regardless of no signings they still have a good side. With kane and eriksen in there I cant see them not winning a lot of games

4. Chelsea - A couple promising new faces in their team and if Sarri can get them playing how napoli did they’d just need morata to step up to secure top 4

5. Arsenal - I’ve no idea what to expect from arsenal, could be higher than this or it could be tragic, dont think they’ll finish below man u though

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  14. Unity Bluefin

Unity Bluefin
    Owner
    Staff Member Owner Admin Moderator

Club:
    Unity
    Position:
    CB
    Formation:
    3-5-2
    iFE Nation:
    Club Badge:
    Give us your thoughts as to why lads.

15. RDhillon x

RDhillon x Orange Peeler

Position:
    CDM
    1st: City - Squad depth is too strong compared to other teams in the TOP 6 but it won’t be a walkover like it was last season for them. Hoping more teams aren’t scared to attack them this year as that’s when they crumble. Think Mahrez is a very good signing and allows B.Silva to move to CM to rotate with D.Silva.

2nd: Liverpool - Think we have one of the better starting XIs out of the T6 but depth is still meh as I personally see Shaqiri playing more than he is on the bench, especially against teams who will sit back. If our front 3 stay fit and Sturridge can stay fit, then we’ll push City. Still think if we bought a CB and AM, it would make me a lot more confident especially with Ox out injured for the year.

3rd: Spurs - They haven’t recruited well this window but their squad is still very good and have been together for a while. But the lack of signings will make it hard for them to chase the title, especially if Toby leaves.

4th: Chelsea - Don’t expect wonders from Sarri’s first season in charge but I can see them sneak into the T4 due to Hazard being in an attacking system and the midfield has improved. They definitely lack a No. 9 as Morata hasn’t been good at Chelsea yet. Saying this, goals will be heavily reliant on Hazard/Willian as I don’t see the midfield of Kova/Jorginho/Kante chipping in and Morata speaks for himself.

5th/6th: United - Don’t know what’s happening at United but their summer hasn’t gone well... They definitely needed a CB, FBs, CM and a RW and they’ve only addressed one of their problems. Wonder if Mourinho is still in charge by Christmas

5th/6th: Arsenal - Bought a fair few new faces but I think Torreira is the only notable one. Others don’t improve them massively and still think their defence is laughable. However I do think Aubameyang will have a very good season with 20+ PL goals, if Lacazetta can also get 20+ then they may push 4th but I think their DF will let them down.

16. wF Teagle

wF Teagle Amateur

So many people say morata wasn’t good aye he wasn’t unreal but no one reads into stats, the guy got 13 goals 6 assists and like 2000 minutes which is a contribution every like 100 odd minutes cba working that out but for a 25 year old in a debut season in the prem that’s a good return

17. Noxious Gaffer

Noxious Gaffer Substitute

Club:
    Noxious
    Position:
    ST
    Formation:
    3-5-2
    Liverpool-maybe biased but as andy says klopps been building towards something for the last few seasons and i think the new signing keita especially will make a massive difference only worry is if vvd gets injured